Thursday, May 15, 2008

YOU KNOW WHAT CHAPS MY BUTT No. 1
"Drippy Drinks In The Drive-Through"

If I get one more drink in a Fast Food drive-through with Diet Coke dripping down the side, I may just chuck it through the window and ask for another one. It's not rocket science people. I've seen the cost sheet for restaurant supplies and a napkin costs about 1/9th of a cent. After you put the plastic cup under the fountain dispensing unit, hit the filling button to fill it with soda and put the little plastic lid on top of the cup - take a napkin and wipe the damn side of the cup, will ya?

I recognize that my crack-like addiction to Diet Coke makes me do ridiculous things like pay $2.69 for a drink that cost you 11 cents, but when I do, I expect a dry cup without dark, syrupy, soda dripping down the sides to make my hands gooey, my car sticky and my blood pressure in need of an Inderal chaser. I know you're trying to follow Ronald's speed of service guidelines, but feel free to take the extra 7 seconds you need to clean up my cup, o.k.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home